Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's New

Just a little introduction....

Shane and I were married on August 25, 2007 in a very small ceremony in Chickamauga Georgia. It is so strange to think that almost a year has past. So much has changed in that year. In February, we moved into our first house. It is a little fixer upper right down the road from where we got married. There is so much to be done and not enough time or money to do it in, but we love it and couldn't be happier with the place! I plan to post before and after pictures as we go along so stay tuned for that!

Other than dealing with the house, we are pretty busy. Shane and his cousins just started a band, so that keeps him busy. He also has 2 children that we have every other weekend. That definitely keeps us busy! There is never a dull moment when they are around.

I just bought a new camera, and enjoy taking tons of pictures. I love to read and I am trying to get into scrap booking. I just never seem to have the time to do that. I love to be crafty. I think that is why fixing up our house is so much fun to me. I work as a research assistant for a company in Chattanooga,TN and plan to go back to school next fall to finish my teaching degree.

This is just scratching the surface. More to come later!

No comments: